Buffels Bay - Paragliding Launch Site (SAHPA registered site) Skywings
Site is situated at the scenic village of Buffels Bay good for surfing & swimming. Site is tricky as low dune take-offs need strong wind to get airborne…
- Skywings members only.
- This site falls under the Garden Route Management System.
- Pilot must have helmet sticker visible.
- You take off in front of houses’ lawns so be courteous.
- Don’t land among bathers. Don’t take off on conservation dune.
Contact Deon: 072 199 0622
- Altitude: 10 - 70m Site
- Grading: Basic with 10 sign-off
- Wind Direction: E-SE 20 - 30 Km/h Season: Summer Direction: use site map
For more information, YouTube videos, Pics and Reviews, Click the link under Launch Sites.
GPS Coordiantes: 34° 5'9.29"S 22°58'26.59"E